Sunday, July 17, 2005

Haven't posted in a while, sorry if you've been checking, just too bored and disillusioned to bother. Weather's been co-operating photo wise, been getting some nice ones. Started posting some on flickr (link at bottom of 'friends' list at right. It's good to be able to get some on there but I'm not that happy with how they organise them and with my epic computer struggles and chronic boredom I haven't gotten around to doing anything better yet.

I'm gonna try to get back at this cause it is fun when I do it. Cheerio & keep yer pantaloon's on.

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love your photos!!

I should put up a link to my Flickr account too, but I mostly have photos from the eating contests we had at NAIT...very gross pics.

Anyways, take care!

Anonymous said...

How do you expect to keep your loyal readers if you don't write!

Auren said...

Loyal readers? I thought it was just bored friends.

Anonymous said...

Loyal readers or bored friends same thing really. Because lets face it the only people really interested in our blogs are friends.

Auren said...

true true